Illustration blog.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Illustration Friday (or lack thereof)

I haven't felt inspired by the last two topics for the past two weeks ("Travel" and "Alone"). So instead I've been doing stuff on my own. I promised my Mom a watercolors for her birthday. And I have an idea for a book. I'd post it here but I don't want to jinx it.

Been having insomnia lately. I got up at 3 am this morning and watched TV for a couple of hours. I watched a show on America in the 40's, then a documentary on gay intolerance in the San Francisco Bay Area. It was actually super interesting. There have been all of these incidences of hate crimes in the past few years in the Bay Area that I never really heard much about. I guess it's bad for tourism or something? Anyway. I'll scan the stuff I've been doing lately if I can convince Matt to teach me how to use his scanner.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Imagekind Gallery

Suzy Kendall Illustration

Welcome to my illustration blog. This is a place for me to show the illustrations and paintings that I am currently working on. Please make comments if you feel so inclined!

Search This Blog

For anyone who is a student, taking classes, this is a great discount card.