Illustration blog.

Monday, September 21, 2009

INFINITE - "Stephen Colbird" - Illustration Friday



This week's Illustration Friday topic is "Infinite", and for some reason I immediately thought of Stephen Colbert's portrait within a portrait within a portrait. Although it's not infinite, it could be...

Here we have Stephen Colbird preening in his portrait within a portrait within a portrait before his fireplace. I did this quickly last night and would like to fix it up all fancy with color and such tonight. The scanner at work cut off the left side.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Imagekind Gallery

Suzy Kendall Illustration

Welcome to my illustration blog. This is a place for me to show the illustrations and paintings that I am currently working on. Please make comments if you feel so inclined!

Search This Blog

For anyone who is a student, taking classes, this is a great discount card.